Paper format is intended for a single presentation by one person or a small group.
This format is also suited for the Pre-Conference.
- A paper is proposed and submitted by one person. Up to THREE other people can be named as co-authors in the proposal.
- The proposer must indicate on the Proposal Form which of the named authors will be presenting the paper. All those attending must register for the Main Conference and/or Pre-Conference.
- The proposer is responsible for communicating with any co-authors and with the EERA Office about the proposal.
- The timing is normally 15–20 minutes for presentation, then 5–10 minutes for questions from the audience.
- Where possible, EERA will schedule the paper with two others on a similar theme, within a 90 minutes session.
- EERA will allocate a chairperson to help with timing and discussion.
Abstracts for Papers, Posters, Research Workshops and Roundtables - 400-600 words
The proposer needs to fill in the online submission form which will ask for title of the contribution, names and institutions of contributing authors and for who will be presenting the proposal.
In order to evaluate the academic quality of the proposal the following information needs to be provided:
- Description of the paper – e.g. topic, research question, objective, purpose, value, conceptual or theoretical framework, state of the art
- Methodology or methods/research instruments or sources used
- Conclusions or expected outcomes or findings
- References (including own publications)
You may find it helpful to prepare your text in a Word document and copy-paste it into the online submission form. Remember to always save your data before leaving the system!
The conference management system will send a confirmation email each time you have successfully entered or changed data. Please use English!